1.1 About this Website Policy
This website policy applies to this website, which is operated on behalf of 360 Finance Pty Ltd (ACN 160 714 189) and its related bodies corporate (we, us and our).
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
This policy explains how your personal information will be treated as you access and interact with this website.
1.2 Collection and use of information
We may collect personal information from you directly or via your use of our services. We will only collect personal information which is reasonably necessary for, or directly related to, our functions or activities.
1.3 Sensitive information
Sensitive information is any information about a person’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, membership of a political association, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union, sexual preferences or practices, criminal record or health information.
We will not ask you to disclose sensitive information, but if you elect to provide sensitive information it will also be captured and stored.
1.4 Information from third parties
Our website also contains links to the websites of third party providers of goods and services (Third Party websites). If you have accessed Third Party websites through our website and if those third parties collect information about you, we may also collect or have access to that information as part of our arrangements with those third parties
Where you access a Third Party website from our website, cookie information, information about your preferences or other information you have provided about yourself may be shared between us and the third party.
1.5 Advertising and tracking
When you view our advertisements on a Third Party website, the advertising company uses ‘cookies’ and in some cases ‘web beacons’ to collect information such as:
- the server your computer is logged onto;
- your browser type;
- the date and time of your visit; and
- the performance of their marketing efforts.
When you access our website after viewing one of our advertisements on a Third Party website, the advertising company collects information on how you utilise our website (e.g. which pages you view) and whether you complete an online application.
We use ‘cookies’ to provide you with better and more customised service and with a more effective website.
A ‘cookie’ is a small text file placed on your computer by our web page server. A cookie can later be retrieved by our webpage servers. Cookies are frequently used on websites and you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your preferences and options in your internet browser.
- to allocate a unique number to your internet browsers;
- to customise our website for you;
- for statistical purposes;
- to identify if you have accessed a Third Party Website; and
- for security purposes.
1.7 Advertising & Tracking
Your IP address is the identifier for your computer when you are using the internet.
It may be necessary for us to collect your IP address for your interaction with various parts of our website.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on the 360 Finance Pty Ltd Facebook Page, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give 360 Finance Pty Ltd the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post to, on or in connection with 360 Finance PTY LTD, including all social media channels.
- 360 Finance Pty Ltd may use your IP at any time for advertising and promotional purposes.
- If you do not wish to have your IP used for advertising and promotional purposes, you may submit a request by emailing us at email@example.com
- You understand that 360 Finance Pty Ltd have no control over content that has been shared with others, and by social media accounts that have not deleted it. You also understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about 360 Finance PTY LTD, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
1.8 Online applications
When you send a completed online application to us, we retain the information contained in that application. We are able to then use that information to provide any financial services that you require.
1.9 Security of information
The security of your information is very important to us.
We regularly review developments in security and encryption technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure.
We take all reasonable steps to protect the information in our systems from misuse, interference, loss, and any unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If we no longer require your information, and we are legally permitted to, we will take all reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify the information.
We take reasonable steps to preserve the security of cookie and personal information in accordance with this policy. If your browser is suitably configured, it will advise you whether the information you are sending us will be secure (encrypted) or not secure (unencrypted).
1.10 Direct marketing
We will not use or disclose sensitive information about you for direct marketing purposes unless you have consented to that kind of use or disclosure.
We may use your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications from us or from other organisations, or wish to know the source of the information being used, you may submit a request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as soon as practicable.
1.11 Disclosure to overseas entities
We do not generally disclose personal information obtained from cookies to overseas entities in the course of our activities.
Please contact us on 1300 361 360 if you would like further information.